Our kittens are born and raised in my home. They are well socialized and accustomed to brushing, playing & cuddling, and of course litter trained.
I’m a SVERAK-certified breeder, and it is fundamental that the kittens’ wellbeing is our first priority. This means, among other things, that the kitten will be at least 14 weeks before it is handed over to a new owner. The kitten will also be;
- registered in SVERAK with full pedigree
- ID tagged with microchip transponder
- vaccinated against cat plague (feline panleukopenia) and cat flu (feline viral rhinotracheitis, feline calicivirus)
- veterinary inspected with a maximum 7 days old health certificate
- insured against hidden defects
As a new owner you will also receive:
- a one-year membership to the organization Skogkattslingan (if you have not been a former member)
- a kitten package (sniff blanket with smell from mom, some food that the kitten is used to and a toy)
- support and assistance for your kitten
The price for our precious babies is € 1500. An € 300 deposit is required to reserve a kitten. The deposit will not be refunded if you decide not to complete the purchase, but it is part of the purchase price.
Choosing a pedigree cat is also a way to help raise the cat’s status and value in our society.